Raised By Wolves

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,035
8,398
113
Has anyone watched this? It's on HBOMax. Didn't know if it was worth my time.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,146
10,523
113
It's meh.... But I'm invested? The idea and the storyline are really interesting and that's what's keeping me going. I want to figure out what's happening. It's kind of the LOST formula, but not very many interesting characters or good acting.
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,035
8,398
113
I would agree with what that assessment. I'm about 4 or 5 episodes in and it's interesting but just not well acted. I wasted this much time, might as well knock out some episodes on the treadmill.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,596
50,004
113
I would agree with what that assessment. I'm about 4 or 5 episodes in and it's interesting but just not well acted. I wasted this much time, might as well knock out some episodes on the treadmill.
Seems uncomfortable to sit/lay on your treadmill. I prefer the couch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Colorado_Poke

Plan9

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2005
4,411
3,512
113
I watched both seasons. First season was really good, started slowly. They jumped the shark with the storyline at the end of season 1. Season 2 picked up steam and ended up being pretty good.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4