Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Hot
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Quality wins
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Cuyahoga Falls Eers_rivals" data-source="post: 131694748" data-attributes="member: 1759980"><p>I KNOW. DON NEHLEN, WHO DID A LOT GOOD FOR WVU AND NOT JUST IN 1988 AND 1993, AVERAGED 7-4 SEASONS. NEAL BROWN IS .500 AND THE SAVIOR? MAYBE YES, MAYBE NO. TOO EARLY TO TELL. I CERTAINLY HOPE SO. WE'LL KNOW BETTER AFTER HIS 5TH SEASON. DOC SPEARS AND RICH WERE MARVELOUS AT WVU. BUT THOSE WHO DIDN'T LIKE RICH'S PERSONALITY, PERSONAL BEHAVIOR DISS THE VERY THINGS THAT THEY WOULD BE THRILLED ABOUT IF NEAL DID IT. DON'T GET ME WRONG. I HOPE NEAL TAKES MY ALMA MATER TO THE NATIONAL TITLE. I'M NOT FROM MISSOURI BUT MY MIND HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN A SHOW-ME STATE. TALK IS CHEAP. WALK THE WALK FIRST BEFORE I'M IMPRESSED OR DISTRESSED.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Cuyahoga Falls Eers_rivals, post: 131694748, member: 1759980"] I KNOW. DON NEHLEN, WHO DID A LOT GOOD FOR WVU AND NOT JUST IN 1988 AND 1993, AVERAGED 7-4 SEASONS. NEAL BROWN IS .500 AND THE SAVIOR? MAYBE YES, MAYBE NO. TOO EARLY TO TELL. I CERTAINLY HOPE SO. WE'LL KNOW BETTER AFTER HIS 5TH SEASON. DOC SPEARS AND RICH WERE MARVELOUS AT WVU. BUT THOSE WHO DIDN'T LIKE RICH'S PERSONALITY, PERSONAL BEHAVIOR DISS THE VERY THINGS THAT THEY WOULD BE THRILLED ABOUT IF NEAL DID IT. DON'T GET ME WRONG. I HOPE NEAL TAKES MY ALMA MATER TO THE NATIONAL TITLE. I'M NOT FROM MISSOURI BUT MY MIND HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN A SHOW-ME STATE. TALK IS CHEAP. WALK THE WALK FIRST BEFORE I'M IMPRESSED OR DISTRESSED. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
03
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
04
On3 Football
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Quality wins
Top
Bottom