Prime got his Boombox Back

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,707
12,444
113
The initial story I heard yesterday was that the genius that stole it tried to return it for the reward and got caught that way. Somebody must be spinning this for positive results.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,523
16,273
113
That's what I heard yesterday as well. They offered a reward and the fool called the hotline and brought it back. They busted him on the return.
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
He thanks the “hood”? Isn’t the “hood” the reason it was stolen in the first place? Maybe he should thank the upstanding people who got the boom box returned instead of the “hood”.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,673
14,513
113
"TMZ Sports reports the boombox was mistakenly taken from Sanders, who thanked the city of Jackson, Miss., after offering a reward for the item."

Mistakenly taken?
 

Felonious Junk

All-Conference
Oct 23, 2008
1,885
1,254
113
I think Prime is setting a new precedent that all coaches are going to have to step up to. You’ll be shamed in the media if you don’t shout out to the hood from now on.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,511
31,739
113
Translation: Holy ****! That was Deion's car I broke into and stole stuff? That was a mistake. If I had known it was Deion's car, I would have moved on to the next car to break in.
 

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,131
5,553
113
The hood giveth and the hood taketh away. And on rare occasions it does it in reverse.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor