poor Mississippi...

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
and that ****** QB just made it 24-17...

and plus-13 is covering right now

I still hate them, but they have a QB we would kill to have
 

SLUdog

Redshirt
May 28, 2007
2,149
9
38
Bama as usual has played a bad 2nd half. I'd take their QB but I'd rather have their coach. He knows how to keep his team in games at least.
 

MSUCostanza

Redshirt
Jan 10, 2007
5,706
0
0
I'm thinking it's around 19.83% now with this win. Or did you parlay this one with something that you'll lose?

You are one sad sack, no doubt.
 

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
trying to be an ******* and bump that thread up to show me up....

Thats what you get 17-head
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation