Podio.com

kjcba8101

Senior
Dec 9, 2007
2,259
606
0
how many of you use Podio? I'd like to hear about how you use it and why. I listened to a podcast tonight with a guy who flips houses and was huge into Podio. I'm researching it myself and would like feedback from others.

TIA
 

trapped_in_tx

Heisman
Jul 8, 2001
16,340
23,715
97
Never heard of it until this post.

I checked it out super quick and it looks like an interesting collaboration tool but I don't have time to dig now.

I am also curious what others have to say.

How was the house flipper making use of it most effectively?
 

kjcba8101

Senior
Dec 9, 2007
2,259
606
0
He kept saying that it's fully customizable and it ties in with other programs. It was light on detail, as the show was mostly about his career in flipping houses.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship