Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Hot
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pitts is done....
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Beechurst" data-source="post: 130221686" data-attributes="member: 1982353"><p>Back in the 70s I worked at a hospital at night and there was an elder 'engineering' employee on patrol (think intermittently leave the boiler room to check thermostats, lights etc. throughout the facility).</p><p></p><p>Employees from all disciplines and departments would melt into the pot of the evening cafeteria break, including doctors and orderlies, housekeeping personnel and this engineer, known by all as the 'Candy Man.' If you encountered him while he patrolled (and he loved to sneak up and scare the H out of you...a la Cato...had to remain vigilant every night...) and he liked you, he would give you a little cellophaned peppermint...or throw it at you while you slept.</p><p></p><p>One night, he came into the cafeteria wide-eyed, breathless and agog in excitement with a page one story to tell...</p><p></p><p>'I was in the stairwell goin' up to Peeds [Pediatrics] and I swear they was some kids up the stairs that was smokin' MARY-WANNA!!! I heard 'em run but I KNOW that's what they was doin'!!! I never done or seen it but I could SMELL IT!!!</p><p></p><p>He paused triumphantly, looking around at his small, captivated and rapt audience...then he exclaimed to all, 'IT SMELT JUS' LIKE BURNIN' WEEDS...THAT HAD DRUGS IN IT!!! THAT'S HOW I KNOW! IT SMELT LIKE BURNIN' WEEDS MIXED WITH DRUGS!!!!'</p><p></p><p>Ever since, that has been how I have described the smell of cannabis to the uninitiated.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Beechurst, post: 130221686, member: 1982353"] Back in the 70s I worked at a hospital at night and there was an elder 'engineering' employee on patrol (think intermittently leave the boiler room to check thermostats, lights etc. throughout the facility). Employees from all disciplines and departments would melt into the pot of the evening cafeteria break, including doctors and orderlies, housekeeping personnel and this engineer, known by all as the 'Candy Man.' If you encountered him while he patrolled (and he loved to sneak up and scare the H out of you...a la Cato...had to remain vigilant every night...) and he liked you, he would give you a little cellophaned peppermint...or throw it at you while you slept. One night, he came into the cafeteria wide-eyed, breathless and agog in excitement with a page one story to tell... 'I was in the stairwell goin' up to Peeds [Pediatrics] and I swear they was some kids up the stairs that was smokin' MARY-WANNA!!! I heard 'em run but I KNOW that's what they was doin'!!! I never done or seen it but I could SMELL IT!!! He paused triumphantly, looking around at his small, captivated and rapt audience...then he exclaimed to all, 'IT SMELT JUS' LIKE BURNIN' WEEDS...THAT HAD DRUGS IN IT!!! THAT'S HOW I KNOW! IT SMELT LIKE BURNIN' WEEDS MIXED WITH DRUGS!!!!' Ever since, that has been how I have described the smell of cannabis to the uninitiated. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
03
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
04
On3 Football
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pitts is done....
Top
Bottom