Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Trending
Bowl Projections
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
CFB Schedule
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Derek Mason blasts Conference USA officiating after Middle Tennessee loss: ‘I’m tired of the bullshit’
ACC names Football Players of the Week following Week 4 in college football
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pitt or Penn State
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Cuyahoga Falls Eers_rivals" data-source="post: 130464275" data-attributes="member: 1759980"><p><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: #ff0000">I side with Jack Fleming's mother. You can never side with Pitt.</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">And Penn State graduates I've met are quality people.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">I think Pitt loses to just about any team with a pulse these days. Their national title days are long gone. </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">O bliterate Youngstown</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">U nnerve North Carolina State</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">N uke Kansas State</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">T errorize Texas Tech</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">A nnihilate Kansas</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">I ncinerate Iowa State</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">N ail Baylor</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">E rectile dysfunction Texas</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">E lectrify TCU</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">R eam Oklahoma State</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000">S ink Oklahoma</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Cuyahoga Falls Eers_rivals, post: 130464275, member: 1759980"] [B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]I side with Jack Fleming's mother. You can never side with Pitt.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#ff0000]And Penn State graduates I've met are quality people. I think Pitt loses to just about any team with a pulse these days. Their national title days are long gone. M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14 O bliterate Youngstown U nnerve North Carolina State N uke Kansas State T errorize Texas Tech A nnihilate Kansas I ncinerate Iowa State N ail Baylor E rectile dysfunction Texas E lectrify TCU R eam Oklahoma State S ink Oklahoma [/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
03
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
04
On3 Football
Derek Mason blasts Conference USA officiating after Middle Tennessee loss: ‘I’m tired of the bullshit’
05
On3 Football
ACC names Football Players of the Week following Week 4 in college football
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pitt or Penn State
Top
Bottom