Pit Barrel Cooker

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,315
6,710
113
Even have any experience with one? I've been dead set on a pellet grill for my outdoor kitchen, but there's something about a barrel smoker that keeps me from pulling the trigger on the pellet. My main reason for wanting the pellet is capacity and ease of use. For you owners, have you ever used the rib hooks to let them hang? I've seen people use ribs racks but I'm skeptical
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama