Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pick'm Week Two
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="WVUALLEN" data-source="post: 130456919" data-attributes="member: 1112294"><p>9/7</p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>TCU</strong></span> @ <span style="font-size: 12px">SMU</span> <em>(another scrimmage before their first game)</em></p><p></p><p>9/8</p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Miss State</strong></span> @ <span style="font-size: 12px">K State <span style="font-size: 15px"><em>(Grey Fox is slipping)</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Duke</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Northwestern </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">UCLA</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Oklahoma </strong><em><span style="font-size: 15px">(Chance to prove they belong in CFP)</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Kansas</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>C Michigan </strong><span style="font-size: 15px"><em>(FCS type game for CMU)</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Georgia</strong></span> @ <span style="font-size: 12px">USC (Gamecocks) <span style="font-size: 15px"><em>(Georgia knows how to cook some fried chicken)</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">UNC</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>E Carolina </strong><span style="font-size: 15px"><em>(about the same playing field)</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Colorado</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Nebraska <span style="color: #b30000"><u><span style="font-size: 15px">(77 total pts)</span></u></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Iowa State</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Iowa </strong><em><span style="font-size: 15px">(no thunder or lighting)</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Youngstown State</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>WVU </strong><em><span style="font-size: 15px">(lot of guys play in this one)</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Clemson</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>TX A&M </strong><span style="font-size: 15px"><em>(Interesting game. Upset type game.)</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Baylor</strong></span> @ <span style="font-size: 12px">UTSA <em><span style="font-size: 15px">(almost picked upset)</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Kentucky</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Florida</strong></span> <span style="font-size: 15px">(will Florida win #32 in a row? yes)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Virginia</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Indiana</strong></span> (had to pick somebody)</p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Penn State</strong></span> @ <span style="font-size: 12px">Pitt <span style="font-size: 15px">(who cares)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>USC</strong></span> @ <span style="font-size: 12px">Stanford</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Cal</span></strong> @ <span style="font-size: 12px">BYU</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Michigan State</span> @ <span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Arizona State</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="WVUALLEN, post: 130456919, member: 1112294"] 9/7 [SIZE=5][B]TCU[/B][/SIZE] @ [SIZE=3]SMU[/SIZE] [I](another scrimmage before their first game)[/I] 9/8 [SIZE=5][B]Miss State[/B][/SIZE] @ [SIZE=3]K State [SIZE=4][I](Grey Fox is slipping)[/I][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Duke[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]Northwestern [/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]UCLA[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]Oklahoma [/B][I][SIZE=4](Chance to prove they belong in CFP)[/SIZE][/I][B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Kansas[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]C Michigan [/B][SIZE=4][I](FCS type game for CMU)[/I][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B]Georgia[/B][/SIZE] @ [SIZE=3]USC (Gamecocks) [SIZE=4][I](Georgia knows how to cook some fried chicken)[/I][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]UNC[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]E Carolina [/B][SIZE=4][I](about the same playing field)[/I][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Colorado[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]Nebraska [COLOR=#b30000][U][SIZE=4](77 total pts)[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Iowa State[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]Iowa [/B][I][SIZE=4](no thunder or lighting)[/SIZE][/I][B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Youngstown State[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]WVU [/B][I][SIZE=4](lot of guys play in this one)[/SIZE][/I][B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Clemson[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]TX A&M [/B][SIZE=4][I](Interesting game. Upset type game.)[/I][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B]Baylor[/B][/SIZE] @ [SIZE=3]UTSA [I][SIZE=4](almost picked upset)[/SIZE][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Kentucky[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]Florida[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4](will Florida win #32 in a row? yes)[/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Virginia[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]Indiana[/B][/SIZE] (had to pick somebody) [SIZE=5][B]Penn State[/B][/SIZE] @ [SIZE=3]Pitt [SIZE=4](who cares)[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B]USC[/B][/SIZE] @ [SIZE=3]Stanford[/SIZE] [B][SIZE=5]Cal[/SIZE][/B] @ [SIZE=3]BYU Michigan State[/SIZE] @ [SIZE=5][B]Arizona State[/B][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
02
College Football Playoff
How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
03
On3 Football
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
04
On3 Football
Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
05
On3 Football
Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pick'm Week Two
Top
Bottom