Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Bowl Projections
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
CFB Schedule
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pick'm - Week 2
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="3xWVUenginEER" data-source="post: 130034883" data-attributes="member: 1476506"><p>Winners so far</p><p></p><p>WVU (76)</p><p>Iowa</p><p>Louisville</p><p>Indiana</p><p>Iran</p><p>Tcu (Bielema should be in trouble and why I picked them idk. I think it was my total lack of faith in Kenny Hill)</p><p>Clemson</p><p>South Carolina (I knew that Mizzou would let me down just like they did in 2016)</p><p>Georgia (good feeling when ND loses and A LOT of RED in South Bend stands. It was darn near a UGA home game.)</p><p>USC (I'm calling it early)</p><p>Oklahoma (I hate Ohio State but don't care for Boomer Sooner much either)</p><p></p><p>Go Cougars (Washington State, BYU, & Houston) and I need a Beaver win.</p><p></p><p>Well 2 out of 3 cougars won</p><p>Houston (means that *** Hole in the desert is one loss closer to being gone)</p><p>Washington State</p><p>Utah (utes beat the Cougars in the Holy War)</p><p>Minnesota (Gophers beat the beavers. I honestly will google to see the difference between a gopher and a beaver)</p><p></p><p>I picked 11 winners and had 5 losers.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="3xWVUenginEER, post: 130034883, member: 1476506"] Winners so far WVU (76) Iowa Louisville Indiana Iran Tcu (Bielema should be in trouble and why I picked them idk. I think it was my total lack of faith in Kenny Hill) Clemson South Carolina (I knew that Mizzou would let me down just like they did in 2016) Georgia (good feeling when ND loses and A LOT of RED in South Bend stands. It was darn near a UGA home game.) USC (I'm calling it early) Oklahoma (I hate Ohio State but don't care for Boomer Sooner much either) Go Cougars (Washington State, BYU, & Houston) and I need a Beaver win. Well 2 out of 3 cougars won Houston (means that *** Hole in the desert is one loss closer to being gone) Washington State Utah (utes beat the Cougars in the Holy War) Minnesota (Gophers beat the beavers. I honestly will google to see the difference between a gopher and a beaver) I picked 11 winners and had 5 losers. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
03
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
04
On3 Football
SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
05
On3 Football
NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pick'm - Week 2
Top
Bottom