Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pick'M Week 13
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="WVex-pat in GA" data-source="post: 132879585" data-attributes="member: 1118784"><p>While I am happy for the W, I must say it was either a very boring game or I have become desensitized to Mountaineer Football. Watching at home I seemed to find a thousand distractions that take me away from the game. I did, however, make an awesome pot of chili during the halftime. I'm not sure if 6-6 is good enough to keep HCNB, but I know in my heart that being a .500 football team is not enough. SIGH!</p><p></p><p>Anyway, winning the week with 20 correct picks out of 26 was...ME! I'll take it! I'm inching closer to [USER=7908]@WV Cooler[/USER] , who leads the pack right now, and gaining on [USER=30985]@FallingRun84[/USER] for second place. We've got the last regular season games coming up for week 14, then CCG week, and I guess we'll have to add another week before the bowl games to handle the new playoff format. So, on to the finale! Here's the rest of this week's numbers:</p><p></p><p></p><p> </p><table style='width: 100%'><tr><td>PLAYER NAME</td><td>CORRECT WEEK #13</td><td>CORRECTYTD</td><td>YTD/WIN %</td></tr><tr><td>FALLRUN</td><td>19</td><td>187</td><td>65.61%</td></tr><tr><td>EXPAT</td><td>20</td><td>185</td><td>64.91%</td></tr><tr><td>CHRISWV</td><td>17</td><td>180</td><td>63.16%</td></tr><tr><td>WVCOOLER</td><td>18</td><td>189</td><td>66.32%</td></tr><tr><td>WESTBGVA</td><td>19</td><td>179</td><td>62.81%</td></tr></table></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="WVex-pat in GA, post: 132879585, member: 1118784"] While I am happy for the W, I must say it was either a very boring game or I have become desensitized to Mountaineer Football. Watching at home I seemed to find a thousand distractions that take me away from the game. I did, however, make an awesome pot of chili during the halftime. I'm not sure if 6-6 is good enough to keep HCNB, but I know in my heart that being a .500 football team is not enough. SIGH! Anyway, winning the week with 20 correct picks out of 26 was...ME! I'll take it! I'm inching closer to [USER=7908]@WV Cooler[/USER] , who leads the pack right now, and gaining on [USER=30985]@FallingRun84[/USER] for second place. We've got the last regular season games coming up for week 14, then CCG week, and I guess we'll have to add another week before the bowl games to handle the new playoff format. So, on to the finale! Here's the rest of this week's numbers: [TABLE] [TR] [TD]PLAYER NAME[/TD] [TD]CORRECT WEEK #13[/TD] [TD]CORRECTYTD[/TD] [TD]YTD/WIN %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]FALLRUN[/TD] [TD]19[/TD] [TD]187[/TD] [TD]65.61%[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]EXPAT[/TD] [TD]20[/TD] [TD]185[/TD] [TD]64.91%[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]CHRISWV[/TD] [TD]17[/TD] [TD]180[/TD] [TD]63.16%[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]WVCOOLER[/TD] [TD]18[/TD] [TD]189[/TD] [TD]66.32%[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]WESTBGVA[/TD] [TD]19[/TD] [TD]179[/TD] [TD]62.81%[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
02
On3 Football
First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
03
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
04
Rivals Football Recruiting
DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
05
On3 NIL
Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pick'M Week 13
Top
Bottom