Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Live
CFB Scores
TV Schedule
HSFB Scores
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
Jon Sumrall embarrassed by performance in huge loss to Missouri: 'I'm sick to my stomach'
Jeremiah Smith ready to bring Ohio State a national championship after breaking touchdown record
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pick’m Week 3
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="WVex-pat in GA" data-source="post: 131430686" data-attributes="member: 1118784"><p>While I'm at it I thought we should look back at the previous Pick'm season winners:</p><p></p><p>2016 - [USER=5410]@countryroads89[/USER] - 69%</p><p>2017 - [USER=3380]@WVex-pat in GA[/USER] -71%</p><p>2018 - [USER=4722]@MichiganHerd[/USER] - 70%</p><p>2019 - [USER=2472]@3xWVUenginEER[/USER] -69%</p><p></p><p>I didn't keep the tally for 2015, but someone remembers who won I'm sure. High 60s% and low 70s% range is what it takes to win, so keep plugging along week after week for the grand prize of.....Bragging Rights; which is the sweetest prize of all!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="WVex-pat in GA, post: 131430686, member: 1118784"] While I'm at it I thought we should look back at the previous Pick'm season winners: 2016 - [USER=5410]@countryroads89[/USER] - 69% 2017 - [USER=3380]@WVex-pat in GA[/USER] -71% 2018 - [USER=4722]@MichiganHerd[/USER] - 70% 2019 - [USER=2472]@3xWVUenginEER[/USER] -69% I didn't keep the tally for 2015, but someone remembers who won I'm sure. High 60s% and low 70s% range is what it takes to win, so keep plugging along week after week for the grand prize of.....Bragging Rights; which is the sweetest prize of all! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
02
On3 Football
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
03
On3 Football
This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
04
On3 Football
Jon Sumrall embarrassed by performance in huge loss to Missouri: 'I'm sick to my stomach'
05
On3 Football
Jeremiah Smith ready to bring Ohio State a national championship after breaking touchdown record
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Pick’m Week 3
Top
Bottom