I thought about that... it all seems very wierd to me. They pretty much owe their very existence to us.Trying to piss us off?
That dude seems crazier than Trump. At least he's just running a backwater out in the Pacific.Countdown to coup in 3, 2, 1.....
I've got to think that there are plenty of higher ranking officers in their military who were educated at West Point, AFA, or USNA and/or who have received a boatload of training from US Military.
There's literally blood running in the streets in the Philippines at the moment with 4,000 to 5,000 having been executed at the hands of bounty hunters and sanctioned govt assassins. All because Duarte gave it the green light.
At some point, I've got to think that someone inside their military will step up and take this guy out before he completely sells out the islands military security to the Chinese.
I am sure the CIA is working on it as we typeCountdown to coup in 3, 2, 1.....
I've got to think that there are plenty of higher ranking officers in their military who were educated at West Point, AFA, or USNA and/or who have received a boatload of training from US Military.
There's literally blood running in the streets in the Philippines at the moment with 4,000 to 5,000 having been executed at the hands of bounty hunters and sanctioned govt assassins. All because Duarte gave it the green light.
At some point, I've got to think that someone inside their military will step up and take this guy out before he completely sells out the islands military security to the Chinese.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight