Perhaps I'm just extra irritated from this weekend

ticktaxidog

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
19
0
0
But, the ads here are making the page load really slow, and eating up my cpu. It's loading slower than some shady porn site. I guess all good things have to be exploited eventually. 114,000 hits in one hour generates some pretty decent revenue I'd imagine.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,494
22,163
113
Try closing your browser. And...

 

ticktaxidog

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
19
0
0
Muuuuuuch better. That ad-blocker is heaven sent. I won't pour my hot coffee on the cat now.
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
Maybe if we beat some good team you will reach that 114,000 mark one day. **** maybe if we beat just a mediocre team like La. Tech then you wont have to worry about those numbers dwindling throughout the season due to lack of interest from fans.</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense