OT: Your Honor on Showtime

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
Anyone watching Your Honor. I just started but so it’s been pretty good.
 

Watchdog999

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2020
22
0
0
Very good .. He has some Walter White in his character and keeps digging a deeper hole for himself 👋🏻👋🏻
 

qball.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2012
224
2
16
Maybe it’s the Nola factor but I’m watching every second on edge of my seat. Lots of angles to invoke stress—ha!! Highly recommend.
 

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
I love the NOLA factor too. I love the city and its people but there seems to be a lot a corruption down there.
 

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
Just finished thru Episode 5.
Very good so far and about to get more so I think.
Are they dropping new episodes every Sunday ?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor