OT: Women/Food

LBCJ5

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
80
2
0
After reading the thread about dislikes for certain foods my cohorts and I have finally realized that half the posters on SPS are women.

And that's a good thing.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
It would be interesting to see what the male to female ratio of posters here is. By the nature of most posts, I just assume most posters are male.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,696
24,558
113
Me being a male doesn’t change the fact that cumin tastes like an armpit’s *******.
 

natchezdawg

Redshirt
Oct 4, 2009
1,239
0
0
I always assumed...

women were to busy ironing and making sandwiches to post on here. I guess times really are changing...
 

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,243
1,049
113
I’ve always assumed everyone else on here is a guy too. But now that I think about how many encounters I’ve had with poster that act like 17’n ***** it all makes sense now.
 

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
Cumin has a terrible smell to taste ratio.

I always say it smells like feet, but it's the magic ingredient to make Tex-Mex good.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama