OT: where the ladies at?

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,687
12,386
113
To avoid the risk of being banned and not being able to post comments on future athletic events, coaches changes, and other rampant athletic rumors, we are careful not to reveal which gender we identify as in this forum. I heard imissplatinumplus really was formerly a guy and has undergone "the change" and is now a lesbian, hence all the posts of beautiful women.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,634
12,103
113
I identify as a tuxedo shirt because it’s says I can be formal, but I’m here to party.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I know a couple women that read but I don’t know their usernames or if they post. But there are a few. One of them’s husband worked for the MSU football program from Sherill til Leach completely got ride of that Dept.
 

Dawghouse

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2011
1,185
1,071
113
I know a couple women that read but I don’t know their usernames or if they post. But there are a few. One of them’s husband worked for the MSU football program from Sherill til Leach completely got ride of that Dept.


We had a running game department?
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,475
27,323
113
By this metric does Joe Lee's Socks identify as a Mullet? "Business in the front, . . ."*

 

fieldcorporal

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2010
289
49
28
Kinda diagonally south from Methodist church. We had the trailer on top of the levee. JMV rented the house just south of us - used to belong to Ed Smith of Smith Marine. JMV looked like 100 miles of bad dirt road.
 

fieldcorporal

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2010
289
49
28
Didn’t he lose a leg to diabeetus? I saw one picture of him one time and he looked like Lt. Dan when Forrest Gump caught up with him in the city.

Don't know about the sugar but he was at the rehab place in redwood a couple of times. He did like his whiskey. He died after we sold

Lt. dan looked like the picture of health compared to JMV.
 
Last edited:

Palos verdes

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,839
36
48
Didn’t he lose a leg to diabeetus? I saw one picture of him one time and he looked like Lt. Dan when Forrest Gump caught up with him in the city.

I pretty sure it was one of the major car accidents he was in. He almost died in one of them from the late 80s or early 90's maybe?? He spiraled into total oblivion from wreck and substance abuse over about a 30 year period.
 

fieldcorporal

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2010
289
49
28
I pretty sure it was one of the major car accidents he was in. He almost died in one of them from the late 80s or early 90's maybe?? He spiraled into total oblivion from wreck and substance abuse over about a 30 year period.

In mid 90s he had both legs. I know this because the first time I met him - he and wife very pleasant and friendly - I noticed his toenails on both feet were long enough to curl.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?