OT - Video games - AC: Valhalla

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,646
7,906
113
Anyone playing this game? It’s a really different style from Creed games of the past. Less wild platforming and 10 on 1 battles, and more of a focus on survival and Scandinavian lore.

I thought it was funny that the Last Kingdom show was just brought up the other day because this game loosely takes place in essentially the same time period. They just mentioned King Alfred as soon as I sailed to England, so I’m interested in finding out how much crossover there ends up being.

Anyway, I’d honestly grown a little tired of the AC series because the games kept getting bigger, and it was like they kept slapping the same mechanics on a new locale, but Valhalla feels different. More like the latest God of War than a typical AC game.
 

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
I plan on getting it and Cyberpunk as soon as I finish Witcher 3, so no spoilers please.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment