OT... to those who

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,440
8,869
113
The wife tested positive in September, never lost sense of taste, but sense of smell has still not returned. She is happy with no sense of smell as my farts stink.
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,623
7,394
113
I fully lost smell for 2 days. A new can of cinnamon sticks was held up to my nose and I smelled nothing.
I never fully lost taste- I could till taste salty and sweet, but taste was dulled since its connected with smell.

*****?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation