I have been playing ‘98 Burner Oversized for 22 years now and am consistent when I play a good amount. I carry 165 to 170 with a 6 iron with a consistent dispersion for the most part. Once I get to 175 and up I can’t rely on my 5. I played with my nephew and he added 15 yards to his 7 iron with new Sim2 Max irons. I was leaning toward finally upgrading but didn’t realize the selection of player distance and game improvement irons out there and how much more carry they are getting. I realize it’s because they are de-lofted so I wanted to ask if anybody out there upgraded to any of these clubs and noticed a bump in distance but kept ball flight and accuracy? I’m looking at Sim Max, P790, T200, or T300. I’d love to know any Sixhackers experience with these types of clubs. For reference when I am playing a lot I’m @ a 10 handicap. And I am going to get fitted when I purchase.