OT: First Hand COVID Experience & Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,194
5,731
113
And it's amaing you dont know waht they are since you parrot the talking points all the time, You are weeks away from blaming the dems for living the plot of Monster's inc.
I did really like Monster's inc. (and Monsters University) so I'm intrigued, but I'm a little confused as to how they could analogize it to the real world.

Di you find a theocracy to live in yet? And will any take you?
Did you ever find a reason for thinking I'd want to live in a theocracy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar