OT- bourbon

CSpringsDawg

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2013
50
0
6
I remember a bourbon thread not long ago. Been getting into it lately. If anyone has some suggestions that’s be great


Everyday drinker - Woodford Reserve, Four Roses, Early Times, Eagle Rare
Impress your guests - Weller SR, OWA, Store Picks
Mixer - Evan Williams 100 Proof, JD, Wild Turkey
Friday Night Pour - OF 1920, Stagg Jr (if you can find it), EC Barrel Proof, Larceny Barrel Proof
Special Occasion - OF birthday bourbon, EH Taylor, GTS, Pappy, 4R limited Edition
 

cfree3434

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2021
1,126
2,501
113
I remember a bourbon thread not long ago. Been getting into it lately. If anyone has some suggestions that’s be great

I’ve just gotten into it myself. I started with larceny and liked it. Got some makers 46 and it’s alright. Liked the larceny better. After sipping for a couple weeks I decided to go up a tier to woodford double oaked. That stuff is fantastic.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama