OT: Best Bourbon Selection in Jackson

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,760
2,523
113
I am in town for today and was curious which liquor stores around town had the best selection. Might swing by on my way out of town
 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,375
7,420
113
I'm sure there are a couple on West Capitol with "interesting" selections***

edited to add: if you go to one of these you may never make it "out of town"
 
Last edited:

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,488
27,358
113
I'm sure there are a couple on West Capitol with "interesting" selections***

 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,488
27,358
113
I have seen that around Memphis quite a bit

I saw it behind the counter with the top shelf stuff at my place and asked about it. He talked me into buying a bottle. Good stuff. Every bottle is different.
 

cfree3434

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2021
1,126
2,501
113
I saw it behind the counter with the top shelf stuff at my place and asked about it. He talked me into buying a bottle. Good stuff. Every bottle is different.

Is this the Maker's that uses the 10 different oak staves?
 

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
I'm not sure who has the best selection but

Madison Cellars on HWy 51
Kats on Fortification
Wine & Spirts in Quarter on Lakeland


Are my regular stores other than Sams. Sams has a limited selection but they almost always have Woodford, Four Roses, Bulleit, Larceny, Makers, and Wild Turkey 101 at a better price. BTW you dont have to have a Sams membership to buy liquor and the only Sams Club in the state with a liquor store is the one in Madison.
 

MS-halfstep

Sophomore
Jun 27, 2015
378
176
43
Joe T's in Ridgeland was my go to when I lived in the area, not sure if it's still relevant though
 

Faustdog

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2007
4,177
2,733
113
Fondren Cellars for sure. They get some stuff that other places don't. They also are known to sometimes keep some good stuff in the back for their regulars. Doesn't hurt to ask.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup