OT: Anyone use Strike to pay with bitcoin

Nov 16, 2012
2,481
2
0
i'm on btc and eth in robinhood and gbtc in fidelity. Kinda feel like i need some btc and eth for payments. Heard a good podcast on strike with no fee payments to any currency via btc. Maybe one day i can pay tesla directly 1 btc for 1 Model S
 

Willowdawg

Redshirt
Dec 25, 2020
199
0
0
I use mycelium wallet and they just introduced a card you can use to spend your btc anyone. Just like a regular debit card.
 

ShrubDog

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2008
5,307
3
38
It’s funny reading threads from years ago when I when I was telling folks to buy into BTC and ETH. Some laffed.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,523
16,273
113
I know your pain. I've been telling these clowns how to cook steaks for years.
 

birdawg

Sophomore
Aug 13, 2009
1,001
178
63
Have not heard of this. Wonder how it handles income taxes if you've had gains i.e.will they send a 1099-B summarizing all purchases and the cost basis at the time to determine what the guvmint gets?
 

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
I know your pain. I've been telling these clowns how to cook steaks for years.

The only word that I understand in this entire thread is steak. And the only way to cook it is to barley cook it. Just sayin.
 
Oct 29, 2009
2,707
585
113
I just started buying BTC a few months ago with Coinbase...

i'm on btc and eth in robinhood and gbtc in fidelity. Kinda feel like i need some btc and eth for payments. Heard a good podcast on strike with no fee payments to any currency via btc. Maybe one day i can pay tesla directly 1 btc for 1 Model S

anyone have any thoughts on it? I havent tried to withdraw any money from it
 

Nicephorus

Redshirt
Sep 3, 2018
150
0
0
You may get better execution with voyager (investvoyager.com). It’s a phone app but charges lower fees than coinbase especially if you make more frequent smaller buys. It also pays 5.5% on bitcoin
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama