Ot: anyone tracking the Chinese satellite?

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I paid my truck off 2 days ago and with my luck I’m entirely expecting it to land(crash) dead center on it.
 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,365
7,398
113
This is from our Sec of Defense...I laughed

“We’re hopeful that it will land in a place where it won’t harm anyone. Hopefully in the ocean, or someplace like that,” he added.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
I paid my truck off 2 days ago and with my luck I’m entirely expecting it to land(crash) dead center on it.

I passed the PE Exam, ate an incredible steak, and met up with an ex who is a menopaused redhead. Stay away from me and you will be fine.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
When it breaks up will it reveal my fortune and my lucky lottery numbers?
 
Aug 22, 2012
2,761
1
31
You know, between the global pandemic and the out of control 100 foot rockets, I’m beginning to think we should be a little suspicious of China.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,872
11,265
113
Supposedly the rocket is carrying an FFA jacket.
I wish that I still had my FFA jacket. State championship tool ID team so I know a tool when I read a post by one. I gave you a towel whip to go along with your sage wisdom.
 

LBCJ5

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
80
2
0
Hey from Grenada here.

Those were fun times especially when went to Starkvegas for contests.
 

LBCJ5

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
80
2
0
Yes sir. We won state two years in a row and went to nationals.

Junior and Senior year was VICA.

Went to Washington DC two years in a row
 

LBCJ5

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
80
2
0
Not sure but according to Budreaux they done started a new phone company.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense