Orange is the New Black

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,449
41,152
113
How the hell am I just now finding this series? I blame you guys for holding out. I'm only 2 episodes in but so far it has been really solid.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,593
49,997
113
Strong first season. Slowly loses steam after that. IMO, it doesn't become terrible, but does become somewhat monotonous.
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,029
8,362
113
I think I watched two episodes and checked out. I know the one lady has won a ton of awards but it just doesnt click for me.
 

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,449
41,152
113
I'm 6 episodes in and it is starting to drone on. I don't have anything better to do so I'll keep going. But, started strong but weakening.
 

osufiji

Sophomore
Oct 8, 2003
2,147
177
0
I think its been going downhill since the first season. The binge watching element helps though - can't imagine I would have stuck it out this long if I was having to wait each week for a new episode.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JonnyVito

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,449
41,152
113
Finished the first 3 seasons. The first season finished super strong. The second season started strong then kind of wondered off. The third season was pretty bad other than the smoking hot kiwi or aussi. She was incredible.

And the actress that plays crazy eyes kind of stole the show for me. Really played that part well.

Ruby Rose
 
Last edited:

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
Finished the first 3 seasons. The first season finished super strong. The second season started strong then kind of wondered off. The third season was pretty bad other than the smoking hot kiwi or aussi. She was incredible.

And the actress that plays crazy eyes kind of stole the show for me. Really played that part well.

Ruby Rose

She plays for the other team IRL too.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia