Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Hot
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
One-sided statistical comparisons
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SheriffBufordTJustice_rivals" data-source="post: 130480399" data-attributes="member: 1639822"><p>Miss State is not WV. </p><p>Miss State is a physical team on both sides of the ball.</p><p>They pushed LSU around. That does not happen often. Plus they matched Alabama physically last year.</p><p></p><p>Didn't watch last year's game so I can't give you my football knowledge about what I think will happen.</p><p></p><p>I can tell you that K State can and will try to run the ball and keep Will Grier off the field.</p><p>If they move the ball well and WV struggles on third down K State can and will win.</p><p></p><p>I don't think this will happen but it could.</p><p>Thinking WV wins maybe by 6-10 points.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SheriffBufordTJustice_rivals, post: 130480399, member: 1639822"] Miss State is not WV. Miss State is a physical team on both sides of the ball. They pushed LSU around. That does not happen often. Plus they matched Alabama physically last year. Didn't watch last year's game so I can't give you my football knowledge about what I think will happen. I can tell you that K State can and will try to run the ball and keep Will Grier off the field. If they move the ball well and WV struggles on third down K State can and will win. I don't think this will happen but it could. Thinking WV wins maybe by 6-10 points. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
03
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
04
On3 Football
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
One-sided statistical comparisons
Top
Bottom