Official HI Express Wednesday Prediciton Thread..........

BR549.sixpack

Redshirt
Sep 4, 2008
838
0
0
So your now the "Dumb Post Police". You better get busy cause you got a lot of work to do.

I'm not sure why this is such a big deal to ya. Technically you could say MSU is playing FLa since Brown played for Florida first. I was just simply a reference to a couple of former players for both schools.

Now please give me my ticket so you can get busy with you overwhelming job you have in front of you.
 

BR549.sixpack

Redshirt
Sep 4, 2008
838
0
0
Nick Turner played for MTSU. That's where he transferred to when he go booted from here. I know he was on the team but got suspended before his first game and got kicked off before the season was over.
 

JohnDawg

Redshirt
Sep 1, 2006
2,510
0
36
You do realize MTSU and Murray State are different schools right? Nick Turner played at Murray State after he got the boot from here. Quit posting dubmass.
 

BR549.sixpack

Redshirt
Sep 4, 2008
838
0
0
17 you, but your right. I do realize they are two different schools but for some reason I had the two mixed up.

I apologize and I will pay my ticket.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar