Official Aaargh! Game Thread

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
Bruce tweeted his customary pregame shot from the booth with his player sheet/2 deep. Tyler Smith is listed as the starter. I don’t know if that’s official or speculation, I am hoping for the former. Our line has played well this year and he’s a big part of that.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
I liked the homecoming feature Bruce did, especially with Rader’s surprise use of throwback red jerseys.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
Whole lot of non- masks worn appropriately from the first shots.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
And this is why Monty doesn’t like to throw on first down. We’ll probably run the next 10 downs.
 

panicstricken

All-Conference
Mar 19, 2003
6,359
1,029
113
this feels like Basketball Season when we make a run in conference play and then get our hopes crushed
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
I see Monty is back to his OSU play calling. If you are committed to going for it on 4th down here, you run a screen or a draw play on 3rd down. Smith has happy feet right now and is over reacting to pressure that really isn’t there.
 

GameParson

Junior
Jun 17, 2010
762
258
0
We better punt this. If you were going to go for it on 4th down we should have ran a different play on 3rd down.
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,168
1,857
113
I haven't been watching this season, thought I would drop in to see how things were going. I see the team is where I left them, so maybe it's me?

Opps, spoke too soon... nice looking FG unit, so improvement :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sbellini
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood