can i have a link? all the models I have looked at have it coming in near houma or morgan cityIndndawg said:that Gustav may come farther right than all the models are showing.
1) Because it has and is moving northward (not west-NW)
2) Its hard to to move a cat 3, 4, or 5 hurricane once its head of steam is going (remember the predictions for Katrina)-kinda like moving the Titanic
3) Already one model (LBAR) has pulled it to the east, more may come perhaps
4) If this thing initializes near the Keys instead of Yucatan channel, it could bring some nasties for NOLA and MSGULF
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four