No Raycom HD on WCBI this year

thrill1

Junior
Nov 19, 2006
191
211
41
Talked to a station employee today who said the reason today's game or the rest of Raycom's games this year (football or hoops) won't be in HD was that WCBI did not buy a Raycom receiver and WON'T buy it, due to this being the only year of Raycom's deal with the SEC. Fantastic.

The JP legacy lives on.
 

GuyBehindtheGuy

Redshirt
Mar 16, 2008
165
0
0
I can't stand that either... I just got DirecTV and can't watch networks in HD unless I buy the New York and LA affiliates...

I work at WCBI, but have no pull when it comes to that big bad money thing... I want to see stuff in HD as much as y'all...
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four