Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
TV Schedule
HSFB Scores
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
NO Myers
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="HurdyGurdyEer" data-source="post: 129332286" data-attributes="member: 1746848"><p>Show us this place where I posted "time and time again." I remember one thread a few weeks ago in which I made several posts that called you into question. Other than that I have no idea what you would be talking about. And I have been on this board since then NOT on a daily basis and have made very few posts. In your book this makes me a "stalker."</p><p></p><p>I am guessing that you actually believe your own BS. But you should know that few others believe it.</p><p></p><p>I rest my case. Keaton's assertion that Steel is a stalker has been shown to be an empty bag. That's the real story here. Not some fabricated assertion about me being a stalker. (Which is exactly what Keaton did to Steel. Hmmmm? Makes you wonder.)</p><p></p><p>And thus ends the latest edition of my illogical posting.</p><p></p><p>PS: Just for the fun of it .... if Orlaco pulls up this thread in which I time and time again praised another person's reply to him/her/it I think, if my memory serves me correctly (and sometimes it doesn't), you will see that it was not "Orlaco" who posted in that thread. It was Lowfatmilk or whatever that other handle is that he/she/it goes by. Makes you wonder how many handles he/she/it actually has and what kind of game he/she/it plays.</p><p></p><p>I cannot imagine what else I would say to Keaton, Orlaco, LowFat or anyone else in this thread about the issue of "stalking." But it becomes more and more clear who stalks who. Or as they used to say when I was growing up ...."The smeller is the fellar!"</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="HurdyGurdyEer, post: 129332286, member: 1746848"] Show us this place where I posted "time and time again." I remember one thread a few weeks ago in which I made several posts that called you into question. Other than that I have no idea what you would be talking about. And I have been on this board since then NOT on a daily basis and have made very few posts. In your book this makes me a "stalker." I am guessing that you actually believe your own BS. But you should know that few others believe it. I rest my case. Keaton's assertion that Steel is a stalker has been shown to be an empty bag. That's the real story here. Not some fabricated assertion about me being a stalker. (Which is exactly what Keaton did to Steel. Hmmmm? Makes you wonder.) And thus ends the latest edition of my illogical posting. PS: Just for the fun of it .... if Orlaco pulls up this thread in which I time and time again praised another person's reply to him/her/it I think, if my memory serves me correctly (and sometimes it doesn't), you will see that it was not "Orlaco" who posted in that thread. It was Lowfatmilk or whatever that other handle is that he/she/it goes by. Makes you wonder how many handles he/she/it actually has and what kind of game he/she/it plays. I cannot imagine what else I would say to Keaton, Orlaco, LowFat or anyone else in this thread about the issue of "stalking." But it becomes more and more clear who stalks who. Or as they used to say when I was growing up ...."The smeller is the fellar!" [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
02
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
03
On3 Football
College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
04
On3 Football
Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
05
On3 Football
Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
NO Myers
Top
Bottom