NM

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,637
15,375
113
I haven't been into them for too long but in my rotation so far I follow:

Between Worlds
Freakonomics
Stuff You Should Know
Ted Talks
Art of Manliness
the Minimalists
The Tim Ferris Show
What's the Point
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,131
10,601
93
I listen to comedy stuff to unwind while driving. I've listened to most of those you listed but can never stay attached.

I'd add Serial as a listen if you haven't. The first season was great and I am enjoying the 2nd season also.


These are my weekly listens.

Tell Em Steve Dave
Chewin it with Kevin and Steve
Bill Burr's Monday morning podcast
WTF with Maron
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'