New SEC Shorts is brilliant

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,525
27,497
113


Make sure you watch it with closed captioning on.
 
Last edited:

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,328
12,311
113
The closed caption is a must. Especially the shot at Herbstreit at the end!
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,552
31,814
113
One of their best yet. Loved the Big 10 leadership stepping in to take the hit for Ohio St.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,525
27,497
113
Florida killing its own playoff chances with the thrown shoe, along with the subtitles, are the highlights for me.

*static death following Bo Nix fumble that wasn't a fumble but was a fumble

*heroic music of 75 million all of a sudden seeming like money well-spent

*silent boiling rage at the disrespect shown by the media including the person about to appear at the end of this video
 
Last edited:

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,189
5,727
113
Anybody else thinking the the florida girl is getting hotter? Is thinking a girl is more attractive because she's funny the male version of being a cleat chaser? I normally pride myself on caring about nothing but looks, but I think I'm slipping on this one.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,525
27,497
113
Anybody else thinking the the florida girl is getting hotter? Is thinking a girl is more attractive because she's funny the male version of being a cleat chaser? I normally pride myself on caring about nothing but looks, but I think I'm slipping on this one.

Nah, she's hot because she's hot. And she's hotter because you know she's really into college football. And she's funny.
 

G-Dawg

Sophomore
Sep 6, 2012
1,190
107
63
Who was the black guy? I've seen his face before. Is he an actor? I know these guys live in Birmingham. That truly was one of their best ever.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game