Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Live
HSFB Scores
TV Schedule
CFB Schedule
Team Recruiting Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
New Dana Article
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="doneagain" data-source="post: 130843016" data-attributes="member: 1396145"><p>Nobody is saying Holgorsen is a failure. We have heard it for years here from credible sources. Dana has things he wants to do and things he doesn’t want to do. I have not referenced his play calling as far as risks or not, so why you bring that up I don’t know. You question what anyone here says about Dana as if we are incapable of looking at things and making educated observations but you are the enlightened one here to educate us, I guess. I don’t try to pass myself off as an expert and I don’t claim to be a mythical big donor/booster. However I did graduate from the school and I do have a few ties there and I have been following WVU religiously since the 80’s, so I think I am capable of deciding what is good information versus rumor and conjecture.</p><p></p><p>I don’t care if you like my posts or agree with them. You don’t owe me any approval and I don’t owe anything to you. I know from several sources over the years what has been reported about Dana. He has priorities and spending 16 hours a day at the stadium is not one of them.</p><p></p><p>Dana went to Houston because he was likely to get fired at WVU after this season and he felt the pressure to win at Houston was less. He is getting paid well and the biggest donor there is his buddy. I am happy for him. But he was not a savior to WVU football and he didn’t kill himself at work. It is what it is. Agree or disagree, we didn’t start playing football when Dana showed up.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="doneagain, post: 130843016, member: 1396145"] Nobody is saying Holgorsen is a failure. We have heard it for years here from credible sources. Dana has things he wants to do and things he doesn’t want to do. I have not referenced his play calling as far as risks or not, so why you bring that up I don’t know. You question what anyone here says about Dana as if we are incapable of looking at things and making educated observations but you are the enlightened one here to educate us, I guess. I don’t try to pass myself off as an expert and I don’t claim to be a mythical big donor/booster. However I did graduate from the school and I do have a few ties there and I have been following WVU religiously since the 80’s, so I think I am capable of deciding what is good information versus rumor and conjecture. I don’t care if you like my posts or agree with them. You don’t owe me any approval and I don’t owe anything to you. I know from several sources over the years what has been reported about Dana. He has priorities and spending 16 hours a day at the stadium is not one of them. Dana went to Houston because he was likely to get fired at WVU after this season and he felt the pressure to win at Houston was less. He is getting paid well and the biggest donor there is his buddy. I am happy for him. But he was not a savior to WVU football and he didn’t kill himself at work. It is what it is. Agree or disagree, we didn’t start playing football when Dana showed up. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
02
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
03
Sports Predictions
College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
04
On3 Football
USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
New Dana Article
Top
Bottom