Need mattress recommendstions

Cdub34

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2003
5,892
40
0
Anyone have any good things to say or horror stories as far as mattress shopping online?

I'm in desperate need of a new mattress and the local choices are poor at best with basically a "it leaves the store and it's yours" policy.

Looking for a mattress that (1) will keep me from feeling as little movement as possible from anything else that touches the bed (2) is made to keep you cooler at night & (3) helps with lower back pain.

Any website or brand recommendations? Good or bad experiences?
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,124
2,113
113
I did a ton of research about a year ago.. to the point I did to much research. I ended up going with the Brooklyn Bedding mattress and am very happy with it. Its foam so you dont feel the movement but it doesn't feel like the other foams I have had / laid on at stores.
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,124
2,113
113
Also Matress Firm has 100 night money back. We have used it before and it was no questions asked.
 

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,623
20,883
113
mattress brothers used to give you 6 months....that would be mathis brothers.
 

Dally1up

Heisman
Jun 29, 2001
11,154
24,842
113
Purple Mattress is always mentioned in threads like these. I think it gets high ratings for the sects too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rulz

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,638
15,378
113
I've been looking at ChiliBeds for awhile. There was a poster or two on here that swore by them, can't remember who.
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Purple mattress is good stuff. We had one, and the only reason we "traded" was because we ended up at the fair last year in Tulsa and got a smoking deal on the Tempurpedic King with all the massage, adjustments and booshit. Love it, hard to sleep on anything else now.

But, when it comes slappin nobby parts, the Purple was better. We got the split king and my wife always gets stuck in the crack.
 

Plan9

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2005
4,410
3,512
113
I just had a Wellsville gel memory foam mattress delivered today. It got good ratings. Never had a memory foam bed. Am concerned about the adult activities as stated above so we'll see.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4