Need advice from Houstonites please

BvillePoker

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2004
6,818
1,579
0
I will be in Houston on Monday and am staying at the courtyard Marriott downtown and attending an event at the Toyota Center. It is only a half mile away from my hotel. The event may get out late. Am I ok walking back to my hotel around 10pm?
 

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,452
41,154
113
I will be in Houston on Monday and am staying at the courtyard Marriott downtown and attending an event at the Toyota Center. It is only a half mile away from my hotel. The event may get out late. Am I ok walking back to my hotel around 10pm?
Don't risk it. Get a ride.
 

1981grad

Senior
Aug 31, 2016
560
623
93
If you walk on the main streets you will be okay. I traveled to Houston a lot before I retired and walked all over downtown. I never carried money, so I could tell the panhandlers that I did not have any money.
 

BluegrassPoke

Heisman
Dec 10, 2002
44,535
93,083
101
You are fine but change your reservation to the Hilton America’s. It is across the street from Toyota in Texas’ WOAT city.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers