Navy Game Thread

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
Great recovery by the kickoff team. Offense squandered another opportunity. Overthrown pass and we don’t have a kicker.

A kicker should be a high priority. Get the kid whose parents are alumni. Do it.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
Fire Monty now.

No FG kicker. We should not kick or attempt a FG the rest of the season.

And a 3rd and 1 with Taylor up the middle. No one saw that coming. And he didn’t get it. Go figure. Because the 22k people in the stands absolutely had no idea that was coming
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
I have football eligibility left but I am 63 years old. I could give the kicker job a try.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HuffyCane

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,173
1,857
113
Well, I have been posting in the Navy thread. Guess I qualify to call plays for TU...
 
  • Like
Reactions: HuffyCane

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
This slow tempo offense is mind numbing. Why does smith have to look at the sideline for 20 seconds every frickin play?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,173
1,857
113
For my next prediction, I predict that Monty will decide to "run some clock" in the second half...
 

jesterondirt

All-Conference
Sep 28, 2006
5,416
3,037
113
Why does every single game i watch on tv show the crowd cheering or booing the replay, but we get to stare at a blank screen the whole time?
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more