Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
National anthem
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Darth_VadEER" data-source="post: 131407444" data-attributes="member: 1536653"><p>As it was mentioned, in college the players aren't on the field during the anthem, but there will be political displays in other forms, I'm sure.</p><p></p><p>I stopped watching NBA and NFL years ago, not because of politics just because of interest...but the politics just affirmed my indifference.</p><p></p><p>College football is different, I still watch..but less because of real life obligations. However, this year I will intentionally not be watching, including WVU. It has become unenjoyable, I just dont see a point of participating.</p><p></p><p>The players dont really bother me, but when a coaching staff and administration start trying to be politically influential over the fans, I will just walk away.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Darth_VadEER, post: 131407444, member: 1536653"] As it was mentioned, in college the players aren't on the field during the anthem, but there will be political displays in other forms, I'm sure. I stopped watching NBA and NFL years ago, not because of politics just because of interest...but the politics just affirmed my indifference. College football is different, I still watch..but less because of real life obligations. However, this year I will intentionally not be watching, including WVU. It has become unenjoyable, I just dont see a point of participating. The players dont really bother me, but when a coaching staff and administration start trying to be politically influential over the fans, I will just walk away. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
02
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
03
On3 Football
Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
04
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
05
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
National anthem
Top
Bottom