Mullens to PSU ..

basedawg

Senior
Aug 22, 2012
1,037
813
113
I say Mullen's next stop is the NFL. Florida is a better job now days than PSU.
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,917
17,243
113
Michigan is going to go after him. Doubt he takes a cold weather college gig because his son plays a lot of golf.
 

Duke Humphrey

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2013
2,775
1,936
113
He probably won’t go anywhere (unless NFL does come calling), but Lord knows he will be cagey and non-commital about them. Going to make Stricklin back the Brinks truck up year after year.
 

ScooterBuck

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2019
98
0
0
I say Mullen's next stop is the NFL. Florida is a better job now days than PSU.

Too add on to the nfl, I could see this. I believe in 2015-2016? He said that he wanted to go and be a coach in the nfl once he “had done everything he wanted in college”
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar