Not a fan of GOT? Haven't ever watched it but people keep telling me to check it out.Anyone watching this and recommend it? I've had a few people tell me to watch it but I always get my TV suggestions from here and it never fails with the exception of GOT.
I'm in the minority for sure but I hated it. I watched the first two seasons and gave up.Not a fan of GOT? Haven't ever watched it but people keep telling me to check it out.
Have you given halt and catch fire a try?I'm in the minority for sure but I hated it. I watched the first two seasons and gave up.
Love it. One of my favorites. It gets like zero ratings though. I am surprised they renewed it again. The upcoming 3rd season will be the last I think.Have you given halt and catch fire a try?
Where does one go to check out Mr Robot? Amazon? Netflix? Somewhere else?
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers