Mr. Mercedes on Audience network

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,613
93
Has this show ever been discussed here? It's based on a Stephen King detective series. I started binging it a few weeks ago. I finished season 2 last night. I thought it was really great. It is really dark. Has anyone every read the books? I am wondering where they go with season 3.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: NeekReevers

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
I have read the books and really enjoyed them. I watched the first season and thought it was OK. I didn't like it enough to stick around for season 2. I think had I not read the books I might have liked it more.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers