Cohen intimidated the committee into us being Top 8.***
If you lost your **** and made a huge deal, you are a moron.
Plenty of people thought we had 100% lost a national seed.
There were morons saying we didn’t have a chance at a national seed or wouldn’t be one.
Present, I don’t know if I posted anything stupid but I sure as heck thought it.
Let me get this straight, we were shelled by bottom feeder Missouri, skull-dragged in Hoover, were ranked as high as 2nd in the nation and now barely hung on to a Top 8 seeding and those that discussed these facts are morons. Got it. We are Miss State.
(this is not directed at Ralph Cramden)
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four