Mirror Line

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,596
50,004
113
Paywall, so I could only read the first couple of paragraphs. Maybe you can explain to me the point of a 75 mile long building. I can't imagine how it could be functional (much less 2 of them running parallel to each other).
 

sbaPoke

All-American
Jan 23, 2015
4,650
6,887
83
Paywall, so I could only read the first couple of paragraphs. Maybe you can explain to me the point of a 75 mile long building. I can't imagine how it could be functional (much less 2 of them running parallel to each other).
I was just marveling at the scale of the idea. Lots of basic questions about practicality.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4