Mindhunter

Dec 22, 2013
32,865
41,530
113
Did I miss the thread about this Netflix original show? Sorry if I did. IMO this is the best original show Netflix has ever done. Yes (GASP!), better than Stranger Things.

I will warn you, if you haven't watched yet and intend to, that the first couple (especially the 1st) of episodes are a little slow.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,613
93
I’m 4 in. It’s really good. I’ve got 2 long flights next week so I’ll finish it then.
 
May 29, 2001
24,131
25,143
113
Did I miss the thread about this Netflix original show? Sorry if I did. IMO this is the best original show Netflix has ever done. Yes (GASP!), better than Stranger Things.

I will warn you, if you haven't watched yet and intend to, that the first couple (especially the 1st) of episodes are a little slow.
Lol we watched the first episode and haven't watched since because it was kinda slow. It won't be better than the crown but I'll try episode 2 now.
 
May 29, 2001
24,131
25,143
113
Did I miss the thread about this Netflix original show? Sorry if I did. IMO this is the best original show Netflix has ever done. Yes (GASP!), better than Stranger Things.

I will warn you, if you haven't watched yet and intend to, that the first couple (especially the 1st) of episodes are a little slow.
Lol we watched the first episode and haven't watched since because it was kinda slow. It won't be better than the crown but I'll try episode 2 now.
 

anon_xl72qcu5isp39

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2008
11,031
4,365
0
Did I miss the thread about this Netflix original show? Sorry if I did. IMO this is the best original show Netflix has ever done. Yes (GASP!), better than Stranger Things.

I will warn you, if you haven't watched yet and intend to, that the first couple (especially the 1st) of episodes are a little slow.

Well the first scene's an attention getter.
 

ctdub

All-American
Dec 11, 2003
14,378
5,731
112
Just watched the first episode based on this recommendation. I'm in. I didn't think it was that slow. If that's warm up I'm looking forward to to rest of the series.

The lead guy reminds me of Matthew Modine from his Vision Quest days. Similar look and cluelessness.
 

FalseGod

Sophomore
May 6, 2004
3,722
116
0
I've watched the first episode and liked it. Will be watching more, but just haven't had time to get to it because I'm still trying to get through Punisher and Narcos.
 

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,224
57,496
68
I've been taking notes the whole first season. Some really good pointers in there.
 

CarrolltonPoke

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
6,155
3,988
113
I will definitely give it a try. I was thinking about it anyway since I liked Anna Torv a lot in Fringe and haven't seen her in anything else.
 

BluegrassPoke

Heisman
Dec 10, 2002
44,536
93,088
101
My wife quit on episode 1. I powered through. This is disturbingly awesome. 2 of my coworkers said this is a must watch. Keep watching. Incredible series.
 
A

anon_lnhkpgkt86jc6

Guest
I'm not at all into crime shows, but it really is one of the better series I've watched.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers