Mars

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,594
49,998
113
Anyone watch the first episode on the Nat Geo channel? I thought it was pretty cool. Nice mix of current discussion on what the hurdles are for getting a successful manned mission to Mars and starting colonization of the planet by humans, along with a fictional depiction of the first manned mission to Mars in the year 2033.

I think it is pretty cool to think that, in our lifetime, we might see an actual mission to Mars come to fruition. The Apollo missions were well before my time, but I know that I would have been glued to the TV if I had been around when they happened. Would not have been able to get enough of it.
 

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,219
57,491
68
Didn't see this though I will be checking the guide. Did watch the Leonardo D global warming thing. Thought it was good. NASA scientist mention North Africa and Oklahoma/dust bowl area will be the first to experience precipitation changes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight