Man in the high castle

CBradSmith

Heisman
Sep 21, 2005
62,111
64,470
113
Watched 3 episodes of season 1 the other night.

I want to like this, but is it a slow build up? At what point did you reach "buy in" status (you got hooked)?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MegaPoke

MegaPoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
76,450
91,388
103
Watched 3 episodes of season 1 the other night.

I want to like this, but is it a slow build up? At what point did you reach "buy in" status (you got hooked)?

Same here. I felt the same about Bloodline, but never really knew when I was hooked. Just was.
 

gopokes2003

Senior
Feb 6, 2002
8,914
434
0
Watched 3 episodes of season 1 the other night.

I want to like this, but is it a slow build up? At what point did you reach "buy in" status (you got hooked)?

It was around episode 5 or 6 for me. Before that I was just watching it off and on. Flew through the 2nd season in 3 days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CBradSmith

giddyup

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,840
1,189
61
Whatever episode in series 1 where the Marshall collects some fingers

Season 2, episode one was lame but after that it picked back up
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight