Luis Roberts out for basically the season..

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,683
24,530
113
3 months of no activity, then he’ll have to start working back into game shape. Maybe he can get some ABs in late August.

The poor White Sox can’t catch a break.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
They’ve really had some bad luck, because they have a great young roster. World Series caliber team when healthy.
 

msugolf

Junior
Dec 29, 2008
833
392
63
I’m so far removed from mlb. I’ve never heard of this guy either. In fact I’m not sure I could name more than 10 current players. Far cry from when I could practically name the starting lineups for every team in the late 80s to mid 90s
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State