Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
ESPN ranks Top 25 teams with highest chance to make College Football Playoff after Week 4
2027 NFL Mock Draft: CBS Sports releases latest projections one month into college football season
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Looking for answers...again
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="WVUBuck" data-source="post: 130591967" data-attributes="member: 1823978"><p>It seems as our regular season ends the program is looking for answers from a late season downturn. It seemed from a talent perspective along with experience we were in great shape this season. WVU is staring again at a lower tier bowl where perhaps our qb doesn’t play nor do they enter the game with much excitement. Last years bowl game was truly an embarrassment and I hope a repeat isn’t looming. </p><p></p><p>I’m not paid to determine if this is the best this program can be or not. If it is then I guess I buckle in and accept we have something better than most programs. Problem is in my gut it doesn’t sit right and accepting it doesn’t either. Hopefully those that are paid to make decisions have options to change those areas in the future. What they think they are I’ll leave up to them I guess.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="WVUBuck, post: 130591967, member: 1823978"] It seems as our regular season ends the program is looking for answers from a late season downturn. It seemed from a talent perspective along with experience we were in great shape this season. WVU is staring again at a lower tier bowl where perhaps our qb doesn’t play nor do they enter the game with much excitement. Last years bowl game was truly an embarrassment and I hope a repeat isn’t looming. I’m not paid to determine if this is the best this program can be or not. If it is then I guess I buckle in and accept we have something better than most programs. Problem is in my gut it doesn’t sit right and accepting it doesn’t either. Hopefully those that are paid to make decisions have options to change those areas in the future. What they think they are I’ll leave up to them I guess. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
02
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
03
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
04
College Football Playoff
ESPN ranks Top 25 teams with highest chance to make College Football Playoff after Week 4
05
On3 NFL Draft
2027 NFL Mock Draft: CBS Sports releases latest projections one month into college football season
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Looking for answers...again
Top
Bottom