I'm so right you had to come over here to post a rebuttal.... makes you kinda look dumb don't you think? Or... or maybe I called you out for the right reasons.who had me pegged as a guy on 24/7. I pay for that site, but haven't posted there in a couple of years. You swung at a ball about three feet outside, and missed, dude. I won't, but it makes me want to go take a look at his posts.
Using lol is awful regardless of age.You use Lol way too much to be as old as you say you are.
Using lol is awful regardless of age.
Hilarious. What is this, Dodge City?I'm so right you had to come over here to post a rebuttal.... makes you kinda look dumb don't you think? Or... or maybe I called you out for the right reasons.
Haha good one!!Hilarious. What is this, Dodge City?
Haha good one!!
The goal was for you to relax on your rhetoric you continue to post BS under different user names and yet say the same thing. Majority of the folks are tired over ****. Just wanted to show you that
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar